Colt pride themselves on undertaking each project with the highest level of commitment and expertise by one of their highly trained team of engineers. To be able to maintain their high standards, it was essential for Colt to have reliable IT systems. They found they were experiencing constant IT problems, so PDQ stepped in to help.
- Establish a cloud-based subscription
- Replace email with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Cyber review to ensure that all the security measures were performing to set standards
- Systems backups every hour
- Full disaster recovery planning
Our first priority was to conduct a comprehensive audit of Colt Security’s existing IT systems. This was to determine why office staff and external engineers were experiencing so many ongoing issues.
Result and Gains
- New Files access with Microsoft
- New cloud-based email system
- New system with up-to-date cyber protection
- New Sophos firewall, to stop malicious threats with artificial intelligence
- Enabled remote workers to securely access the network
- Advanced Password Protection – a two-factor authentication
- Full disaster recovery of all systems
We moved Colt Security Ltd to a cloud-based subscription, namely Microsoft 365 and Azure.