Access your desktop securely and eliminate the threat of data loss associated with local storage on laptops or PCs. VDI solutions give you peace of mind that your data and applications are safe and readily available anytime and on any device.
Improved Employee Mobility
By providing employees with the tools to work from anywhere Cloud-hosted desktops provide a consistent experience across all user devices.
Reduce Data Security Breaches
Files and data in secure data centres, removing data from user devices eliminates the risk of data loss through theft or loss of the user device.
Improved IT agility
VDIs provide improved central control over all user desktops, allowing for more agile deployment and patching of applications. Operating system and application incompatibility across different generations of devices are no longer an issue.
VDI Allows One to Manage Many
A virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) environment allows IT professionals to centrally manage client machines, leading to a mutually beneficial experience for end-users.
What is VDI?
A virtual desktop infrastructure or VDI is a visualised desktop operating system hosted within a virtual machine running on a centralised server.
Other Benefits of VDI
- Desktops can be set up and configured in minutes, not hours.
- Client PCs are more energy efficient and longer lasting than traditional desktop computers.
- IT costs are reduced due to a fewer support issues.
- Compatibility issues, especially with single-user software, are lessened.
- Data security is increased.