We currently have the opportunity available within our engineering department for a full-time IT Support Engineer providing high-level services and support to our fast paced and growing business.
Working closely and reporting directly to our Service and Engineering Manager the ideal candidate will focus on supporting clients, carrying out regular customer onsite visits and developing strong relationships
The successful applicant will:
- Be customer focused and have the ability to build long-term and productive relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of client, server and network technologies.
- Be looking to make a valuable contribution to PDQ and its customers.
- Work with customers to provide onsite and office based support services and advice.
- Provide support to clients equipment, servers and network infrastructure.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a highly engaging and forward thinking Team
- An amazing opportunity to grow and develop your IT skills.
- Exposure to new technologies
- An opportunity to build and further develop your IT skills.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate a level of personal, communication and technical skills during the interview process.
|Location:||London, M25 and Home Counties|
|Head Office:||Billericay CM12 0DG|
|Package:||Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card and Mobile Phone|
Apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to: Don@pdq.co.uk