We currently have an exciting opportunity available within our Business Development Team for a full-time Telesales Executive.
Working closely with and reporting directly to our Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will focus on contacting potential clients to secure an appointment to meet with one of our IT Sales Consultants.
This role is all about reaching out and engaging with people over the phone, so you have to be someone who enjoys talking to people.
First class customer service is a core element of our business, so you will need to be professional, reliable and positive with a warm and fun personality.
Skills and Experience:
- To be able to secure appointments via outbound call campaigns
- To develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet company targets
- To display confidence when engaging with clients
- A team player who can work on your own initiative but also is able to share and contribute within a team environment
- Target focused and driven - helping to drive new business revenue through telesales
- Fully competent IT skills – Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, as well as Database Software
- Good written communication and organisational skills
- To be able to work with data effectively and accurately
We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is interested not only in client engagement, communication and marketing but who is also keen to learn more about IT sales.
You will need to be a fast learner, have an outgoing personality and be committed to your work. As well as this you will need to have some experience in either Appointment Making or Telesales.
Any experience in a previous marketing role would be advantageous; however, we equally value attitude, initiative and willingness to learn.
|Head Office:||Billericay CM12 0DG|
|Package:||Competitive Salary and Uncapped OTE|
Apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to: Melissa@pdq.co.uk